Visions and Values
- Scaffold firm foundations for the future of your child
- Provide high quality education and opportunities for your child
- Provide a stimulating environment where all children are enthusiastic and motivated to achieve
- Be a proactive and integral part of the local community
- Nurture resilient, confident and successful pupils
At Brambles Primary Academy the children are at the heart of every decision we make in the development of our new academy to ensure that they are happy, confident and safe.
All our children receive the best start to their education through our exciting and enriching curriculum; we foster a passion for learning and curiosity where individual talents are spotted and nurtured to ensure that all children experience success and reach their full potential, both now and in the future.
Our priorities and vision statement
At Brambles Primary Academy - ‘we are unique, we are confident, we are respectful…we belong…we succeed’