Breakfast Club / After School Club
We offer a paid breakfast club and a paid after school club
- Breakfast club opens at 7.45am until 8.20am.
- At 8.30am the children will be taken to their class for morning work.
- The children are offered breakfast - the can choose from cereal, fruit, milk and cereal bars. The choices will be different every day.
- There will be a range of activities for the children to be busy with after their breakfast.
- Breakfasts club is staffed by members of Brambles Primary Academy staff.
- Breakfast club registration is done every half term and parents are asked to pay in advance for their child's place.
We are very grateful to the Greggs Foundation for sponsoring our Breakfast Club
After school club
- After school club starts at the end of the school day and runs from 3.30pm - 5.30pm
- Children can be collected at anytime during the session but must be picked up by 5.30pm.
- The cost of the after school club is £9 per session.
A varied selection of healthy snacks such as wraps, jacket potato, toast, bagels and fruit will be served at the start of each After School session along with a choice of milk or water to drink.
- There are a range of interactive activities for the children to be busy with
- The club is staffed by an after school club company run by Gary Charlton
Registering for the clubs
You can register for breakfast club by contacting Mrs Akhtar in the office. We ask you to give a weeks notice to the sessions you would require and inform us if your child(ren) will not be attending. After school club registration is via Gary Charlton on firstname.lastname@example.org